Friday, June 01, 2012

FINALLY, I'M BACK!     

It has been rough and tough these past few days. I mean it! Overcoming such major depression is not easy. Who say's it is as easy as ABC? I guess only those people who don't have any intentions to improve, to be better and to grow. 

justjovitz_FINALLY, I'M BACK!

Just like this photo shown above, no matter how strong the colors are, no matter how big my grin is, and no matter how I appear to be so happy, there will always be that 'blurry' aspect in our lives that isn't totally perfect.  If we all are, perfect individuals, this world's gonna be boring...very boring!

We are so unique in our own little and humble ways, that's why we stand out no matter where we belong in. Cliché  may it sounds but there's no perfect individual in this world - there's no even a perfect dress. It's just that we must live life fairly - in order for you to be loved, be respected, and be trusted, you, yourself, should give it to others, too.

God knows how thankful I am for every thing He has done to me and to all of you? who never failed to comfort me in times like this, a million thanks! You know, you are my inspiration and The Almighty God is my ultimate source of strength and genuine joy!

Fun blogging will resume afterwards.

No. Seriously, I mean it. Right after this post! HAHA.

I SUPER MISS Y'ALL!

Keep posted. YOU KNOW I ALWAYS LOVE Y'ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment