Monday, June 04, 2012

WHITE ROSES     

This one dozen of white roses surprised me as I entered my room one late evening last 27th of May. OKAY FINE. Sometimes, I really feel like Rapunzel! HAHA.

justjovitz_WHITE ROSES


justjovitz_WHITE ROSES

The next morning...

justjovitz_WHITE ROSES


justjovitz_WHITE ROSES


justjovitz_WHITE ROSES


justjovitz_WHITE ROSES


justjovitz_WHITE ROSES

I was running fashion errands out from home when bf and his friend came over to see me after a week. YES! that long when bf came to see and talk to me and I realized that self-control and self-sacrificed shall be made first while rain pours heavily at its best. Then, conversation follows up once rainbow comes up.

Now, you got the reason why he gave me roses.

Keep posted. Rapunzel loves y'all! HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment