Friday, June 29, 2012

INVESTMENTS     

Recently, I am bombarded with tough decision-makings and great opportunities knocking on my door. With this, I am so thankful and much blessed. Who wouldn't be?

Thus, one of the most risk-taking decisions I have been pondering on is to invest on a resto bar.

justjovitz_INVESTMENTS


justjovitz_INVESTMENTS

Polo Shirt by Folded & Hung, Watch by United Colors of Benetton

I find it interesting since a lot of my friends are expecting me to invest on a fashion boutique/line. Who knows that would be the next? YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU!

Some faces and good friends already visited the resto bar. Now, I wanna see you next! YES YOU!

JGAA Food & Drinks are located at Jacinto Street, Davao City, Philippines.

See you there, everyone!

Keep posted. I love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment