Tuesday, May 22, 2012

MAJOR DEPRESSION      

As you have all notice, I am now suffering, this may sound too over acting, but seriously, at this time, it's so deadly, YES! I am suffering from a major depression. That's why I need a break from spotlight, from on line world, from outs, from everything. I just want to reflect, to see things clearly as they should be (I am already 22 years old and I am not getting any younger), to breathe in and out, and of course, to pray.

I know God sees everything.

justjovitz_Major Depression

I am still receiving your emails, calls, and messages. Don't worry, I read them.

I'll be back right after, maybe, a week.

YOU KNOW, I ALWAYS LOVE YOU!

Keep posted. I love y'all!

4 comments:

  1. Hope you will be better soon

    check out my blog and, if you want, let's follow each other on GFC or Bloglovin' or both ;)

    www.LAByDiana.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I AM WAY TOO BETTER, diana :) thanks a lot! that's so lovely of you!

      and oh, love from L.A.! How's that? of course, just followed you!

      GREETINGS FROM PHILIPPINES!!!

      Delete
  2. Hello jovitz. Finally I came across your blog. I've been seeing a lot of blogs and I seldom see fashion bloggers that are not girls. I'm new to blogging and your totally an inspiration man! :)

    please check me out too ang hope you follow backk :)

    theguywholovedmarch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CHARLES!!! oh, thank you for the sweet words :) and oops, WELCOME TO YOUR HAVEN!!! THIS THING IS REALLY FOR YOU!!! KEEP GOING, babe! YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK!!!

      of course, co-atenean? just followed you back!!!

      ALL THE BEST!

      Delete