Sunday, June 10, 2012

EYE LID TAPE     

When was the last time you ever did a thing for the very first time? Me? Just last day! HAHA. YES! Yesterday, was all about a day of beauty treats for my girls (Samantha and Angel) and I. After Angel had her eye lashes permed at the salon, we went hunting for a good eye lash volumizer and long lash mascara. 


justjovitz_EYE LID TAPE


justjovitz_EYE LID TAPE


justjovitz_EYE LID TAPE


justjovitz_EYE LID TAPE


justjovitz_EYE LID TAPE

WINNER! I'm wondering if I can have this kind of treatment at this time. Bf will be surprised! HAHA.

But the best thing, Angel wasn't just the only one scouting for beauty treats, Samantha and I as well. The two girls are making best friends with Etude House's eyebrow enhancer pencil mousse while I am definitely falling in love with Etude House's eyelid tape. 


justjovitz_EYE LID TAPE


justjovitz_EYE LID TAPE


Since, Asian gays like me are on the search of a perfect eye lid surgery, I gave it a try on their famous eye lid tape!

ENJOY!!!

justjovitz_EYE LID TAPE


justjovitz_EYE LID TAPE


 So, I let the sales lady to put it on! HAHA.

justjovitz_EYE LID TAPE


justjovitz_EYE LID TAPE


justjovitz_EYE LID TAPE


justjovitz_EYE LID TAPE


justjovitz_EYE LID TAPE


justjovitz_EYE LID TAPE


justjovitz_EYE LID TAPE

Shirt by Jovitz Cadigal, Watch by United Colors of Benetton, Sling Black Bag by Kipling


Amazing, no? HAHA. Now, I can have my instant double to triple eye lids anytime I want. But now, I'm thinking it over taking to holy masses and do some groceries and shopping while other people will be amazed for my detachable eye lids! HAHAHAHAHA.

What you say?

Keep posted. I love y'all!

3 comments:

  1. where is the branch of etude house did you get that eyelid tape :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea kinda interesting :)
    pero malalagyan pa ba ng eyeliner or eyeshadow yan after putting the eyelid tape?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great product, kesa mag pa eyelid surgery ka pa.. eto na nalang 56 pesos lang.:D

    ReplyDelete