Thursday, June 21, 2012

END OF SEASON SALE     

I LOVE SALES! EXCLAMATORY POINT!

As of late, I am hitting the stores because of sales. HAHA. Anyone else here who can even put up a fight just to get that sheer top and bold sunnies both on super sale? May I see some raising of hands? There you go! CHEERS!

Some may take an advantage of this month, June, to have an opportunity to propose or best thing, get married but not me. I am eternally married to shopping!

justjovitz_END OF SEASON SALE


justjovitz_END OF SEASON SALE


justjovitz_END OF SEASON SALE


justjovitz_END OF SEASON SALE


justjovitz_END OF SEASON SALE

Denim Top by Canda, Braided Belt shopped during Bazaar, Acid Washed Pants by Oxygen, Wayfarer by Mango, Watch by United Colors of Benetton, Pumpkin Shoes by Isaac Mizrahi

June is the lovely time of the year when merchandise are being marked down. Spring/Summer clothes and accessories are still on rack waiting for y'all to pick them up! HAHA.

ENJOY END OF SEASON SALE SHOPPING, EVERYONE!

Photos taken by Samantha Sabanpan

Keep posted. I love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment