Wednesday, June 06, 2012

SPECIAL GUEST     

And this was the other commitment I had to attend to during my week of major depression. Ironic, isn't it?

Anyhow, this was my first time to attend a wedding of a close friend ever. Micah Falcon Maranga now, Maranga-Aguiman, told us, Bianca, Jordan and I, just weeks before the exchanging of vows. This was the ultimate reason why we had an urgent reunion which I also posted here on my humble blog. I was really blown away when she quipped, "I am getting married!". Not because she's too young for that but rather, I wasn't expecting that one of my closest friends is getting married, for real!

So, I visited my designer the next day and get ready for my attire on her big day. Days after I took it from her shop, I embellished it!

ENJOY!!!

justjovitz_SPECIAL GUEST


justjovitz_SPECIAL GUEST


justjovitz_SPECIAL GUEST


justjovitz_SPECIAL GUEST


justjovitz_SPECIAL GUEST


justjovitz_SPECIAL GUEST


justjovitz_SPECIAL GUEST


justjovitz_SPECIAL GUEST


justjovitz_SPECIAL GUEST


justjovitz_SPECIAL GUEST

Longsleeves Shirt by Jovitz Cadigal, Beach Pedal Pants by Banana Republic, Transformative Assembly Sandal by Toeot

There you go! Wedding photos will be on my next post.

Keep posted. I love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment