Tuesday, June 05, 2012

KEEP POSTED     

Alright. Enough about the musings. HAHA. I just need to express all of them to have a great and fresh new start of my humble blogging world. Anyhow, I have lots of stories and photos to share...tons of them! 

For the mean time, have you ever visited the store of Tretorn in Abreeza, Ayala Mall in Davao City? OMG! I love their interior. SO ECO-FRIENDLY! BRAVO!

justjovitz_KEEP POSTED

justjovitz_KEEP POSTED

It's bf's favorite fashion shoe store. Trust me, most of his shoes are from Tretorn! So, as his 'wifey' (gross!), I have been very supportive with his collection, not bad, eh! After all, seeing clean and good pair of shoes in men's is a great turn on!

Keep posted for tons of stories and photos. TRUST ME! I love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment