Saturday, June 16, 2012

BLOG LOVE STICKER     

Though being bombarded with lots of events and commitments recently, OF COURSE, I have time for my humble blog and for you, my gorgeous readers, ladies and gays; gentlemen, most importantly. HAHA. 

So for now, I got my personalized 'blog love sticker' just this evening! ENJOY!!!

justjovitz_Blog Love Sticker
medium size stickers

justjovitz_Blog Love Sticker


justjovitz_Blog Love Sticker
large size stickers

justjovitz_Blog Love Sticker

What you say? Me? BEAUTIFUL! 'love your own' OF COURSE!!! HAHA.

Now, who wants one? YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU!

They are all set to be given away tonight during FLASH: DAVAO'S FASHION NIGHT OUT! Let's see what the event organizers are in store for us! 


Wayfarer Sunnies by Mango


See you there, gorgeous! YES, YOU!

Keep posted. I love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment