Monday, June 18, 2012

FRUITS OF LABOR     

YES! Right after winning the Gayest Title (I kid you! HAHA), Mr. Fashionista of the Night last Saturday night, I committed for one on one winning photo shoot with Aidx Paredes of aidxparedes.com. Thus, late afternoon of today (thank God because t'was the best time of my skin registration on lens), we had it at Matina Town Square. Since, I can't look out for my clothes while having shoot with Aidx, I dragged along my greatest helper! HAHA.

ENJOY!!!

justjovitz_FRUITS OF LABOR


justjovitz_FRUITS OF LABOR

Never mind the face (HAHA) can you see my double eye lids? YES? PARTY!!!

justjovitz_FRUITS OF LABOR

I honestly dunno where/how did she get those sexy clavicles!

justjovitz_FRUITS OF LABOR


justjovitz_FRUITS OF LABOR

To fully celebrate the victory, I also availed the gift certificate from MediSkin but I have to get some cash out from my pocket since, I wanted better services. Why so soon in availing the GC? It's because I'm really lazy when it comes to using gift certificates to the point that I already missed some of them due to reaching it's validity. Henceforth, I availed it the soonest the better.

justjovitz_FRUITS OF LABOR


justjovitz_FRUITS OF LABOR

I adore their separating curtains; it falls dramatically dyed!

justjovitz_FRUITS OF LABOR


justjovitz_FRUITS OF LABOR


justjovitz_FRUITS OF LABOR

It's time to put some cherry on top! I visited Chicco di Caffé for my dinner (I was drooling over pasta).

justjovitz_FRUITS OF LABOR


justjovitz_FRUITS OF LABOR


justjovitz_FRUITS OF LABOR

Longsleeves Shirt and Chino Shorts by Fashion Designer Rodel Macatangay, Watch by United Colors of Benetton, Pumpkin Loafers by Isaac Mizrahi


Best thing to end the day, I went to see my sister at her apartment. While walking towards the place, I bumped with an old good time friend, Junnie Artajo. Our chat was full of catch ups and talks about our passion for fashion!

I can't wait to see Aidx Paredes's master pieces!!!

Keep posted. I love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment