Monday, June 04, 2012

MOVING FORWARD PHOTO DIARY     

The time I took to reflect, breathe in and out, to think over decisions, and of course, to pray, was all worth it. I believe that every human being deserves that special time and space for his private life. After all, we are created individually with one identity and one personality. Thus, you gotta love yourself truly first before loving others. As they say, love your neighbors as you love yourself. TRUE! How can one be so in love with the other if he, himself, cannot even pour some love on himself?

Since I needed time to move forward, I treated myself for one-week long. I tell you, it's expensive to over come such major depression if chocolates are not yet enough for you to get back to your normal being. HAHA. 

So, the following photos are my diary from the past week. ENJOY!!!

justjovitz_MOVING FORWARD PHOTO DIARY
As I visited and lighted some candles at  St. Jude Parish, there was a beautiful wedding going on. LOVELY!

justjovitz_MOVING FORWARD PHOTO DIARY


justjovitz_MOVING FORWARD PHOTO DIARY


justjovitz_MOVING FORWARD PHOTO DIARY
Shopping has been my real best friend whenever I'm depressed. Who wouldn't be? 

justjovitz_MOVING FORWARD PHOTO DIARY
Had my hair trimmed down a little.

justjovitz_MOVING FORWARD PHOTO DIARY
My new favorite close friend at salon, meet Ma'am V!

justjovitz_MOVING FORWARD PHOTO DIARY
OKAY FINE. Lord have mercy on my feet! HAHA.

justjovitz_MOVING FORWARD PHOTO DIARY
Pizza Hut on the first day!

justjovitz_MOVING FORWARD PHOTO DIARY


justjovitz_MOVING FORWARD PHOTO DIARY
Playtime!

justjovitz_MOVING FORWARD PHOTO DIARY
KFC on the second day!

justjovitz_MOVING FORWARD PHOTO DIARY
Yellow Cab on the third day!

justjovitz_MOVING FORWARD PHOTO DIARY
I am not totally a Sci-Fi freak but this one got my heart! The plot is really powerful!

justjovitz_MOVING FORWARD PHOTO DIARY
YES! I watched theses movies, ALONE! And oh, it's a full action packed film!
 Who cares? I was depressed. HAHA.
Now, during the past week, here are the list of events that may some of you missed:
  • Davao City, Philippines is celebrating its 10th Year Anniversary of Anti-Smoking Campaign [Well done for the first decade and I highly suggest, other cities all over the world would do the same thing. CHEERS TO GOOD HEALTH!]
  • BryanBoy is honored to be part of America’s Next Top Model Cycle 19 panel
  • Queen Elizabeth II's changing fashion is nostalgic!
  • Fendi celebrates the 15th anniversary of Baguette bag
  • 65th Cannes Film Festival closed last 28th of May
  • The Best Looks of May from Vogue.Fr
  • Cadigal Clan had their 3rd Annual Grand Reunion last 30th of May
  • Papa just turned gold last 30th of May  
  • Yayoi Kusama for Louis Vuitton
  • Signed Three New Comme des Garçons  Perfumes 
  • Angelina Jolie turns 37 today!
  • Official Classes For School Year 2012-2013 Start Today
  • Thank GOD for my Facebook Timeline!
  • Finally, I had my nose job done! HAHAHAHA. I kid. I kid. I kid.
Keep posted. I love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment