Monday, June 18, 2012

FLASH     

Last Saturday night, DC Fahrenheit Resto Bar was filled with people whose passion is all for fashion. PERIOD.

I attended the event along with Dohn Gamao who was dressed up very manly. On other hand, I dressed up just appropriately for the occasion. After signing up and welcoming photo shot at the entrance of the bar, we headed to a two-seating capacity bar table; we would like to enjoy each other's company since it has been ages since we talked and catch up with one another (by partying for that matter). HAHA

justjovitz_FLASH


justjovitz_FLASH


justjovitz_FLASH


justjovitz_FLASH


justjovitz_FLASH


justjovitz_FLASH


justjovitz_FLASH

During the event, Carmela Olipon (event's host) and Aidx Paredes of aidxparedes.com approached me and said, "Congratulations! You are one of the finalists for Mr. Fashionista of the Night" and I was like blown away since Dohn & I kept on laughing and laughing the whole time because I was too gay for my attire and there you go, Carmela and Aidx introduced themselves to us and VOILA! new acquaintances!

justjovitz_FLASH


justjovitz_FLASH


justjovitz_FLASH


justjovitz_FLASH


justjovitz_FLASH


justjovitz_FLASH


justjovitz_FLASH

Gold Brass and Bamboo Beads Neck Pieces and Aztec Printed Jumpsuit, all by Jovitz Cadigal, Coat by Push, Chukka Boots by Jelly Beans for Amagasa, Aztec Printed Clutch Bag by Natives Souvenir Shop at Crocodile Park, Davao City, Philippines


YES! I WON THE TITLE! Who would have thought an Asian gay like me strutting the infamous Aztec inspired jumpsuit with bombarding gold brass and bamboo beads neck pieces and chukka boots will hit the spot? not that bad, eh! 

So, lemme now schedule my facial visit! YAY!

Keep posted. I love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment