Tuesday, October 09, 2012

THREE MEN     

These past few days, my trips to City of Palm Trees, Tagum, have been successive. No, seriously. I have been visiting the place like twice a week? See? That rampant! And now I realize, going there has never been this so fun and easy. YES! It’s just like going downtown! HAHA. Gosh! I love City of Tagum!

Now, during one of my stays there, I had the chance to do, well let’s say, prompt photo shoot with three men namely Enzui, CC, and Tammy. YES! The new men in my life!

justjovitz_THREE MEN


justjovitz_THREE MEN


justjovitz_THREE MEN


justjovitz_THREE MEN


justjovitz_THREE MEN


justjovitz_THREE MEN

We had this very fun shoot at their new and on-going construction of City Hall of Tagum. Mind you, it’s huge and the architectural design is beyond. Uhm. Hello, Davao? HAHA.

Being a photographer than being the subject throughout shoots like this is way too much exciting!

Keep posted. I love y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment