Tuesday, October 23, 2012


HAPPY SIXTH BLOGSARY     


I know it has been a week since I posted something really big pivoting 360 degrees of my life on this humble blog of your gayest bestfriend. Well, I must say, I am so active both on my twitter and facebook accounts and it’s only until now I managed to catch up on this blog. My apologies.

Anyhow, some of you know that I am here in Metro Manila, Philippines having my exclusive training. YES! It is as exclusive as one-on-one training.  Look, I don’t have co-trainees and I was blown away knowing that I will be the only one who will undergo such training for a month. No, seriously. I was petrified!

BUT HEY, JOVITZ! Our Almighty God won’t you give such challenge without even knowing you can handle it, right? May I see some rising of hands? GAME ON!

Henceforth, I am joggling up my schedules every single day both from work and knowing how to commute around Metro Manila. Think of travelling every day from city to city, shopping mall to shopping, and store to store. I tell you, it is not as easy as putting crayons tinting your favourite coloring book. I am facing a lot of challenges that make me realize until now; things are not the same anymore. Talk about handling bigger things (YES! Bigger than your fridge at home) at the age of 22! NOT THAT EASY BUT NOTHING BEATS A PERSON WHO IS VERY WILLING TO LEARN AND BEGINS TO GROW UP PROFESSIONALLY!!!

justjovitz_HAPPY SIXTH BLOGSARY


justjovitz_HAPPY SIXTH BLOGSARY


justjovitz_HAPPY SIXTH BLOGSARY


justjovitz_HAPPY SIXTH BLOGSARY


justjovitz_HAPPY SIXTH BLOGSARY

Wayfarer and Pants by Mango, Top by Canda, Shoes by Puma customized by Fashion Designer Fuji Jimenez

After all, it boils down to one reality; I LOVE WHERE I AM RIGHT NOW!

IT IS SUCH A RARE OPPORTUNITY THAT AN INDIVIDUAL BOTH ENJOYS HIS TRAINING AND STARTING TO FIND HIS SECOND FAMILY IN THE PRESENCE OF HIS TRAINING TEAM!

THERE’S MORE TO LIFE!!!
 
Keep posted. I love y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment