Sunday, October 28, 2012

JUSTJOVITZ ATTENDS PHILIPPINE FASHION WEEK SS 2013     

The dream of every fashion enthusiast all over the archipelago, the event of the year in fashion industry, the most awaited gathering of prominent fashion designers and celebrities, the one and only, Philippine Fashion Week!

I’m not gonna lie. I was teary-eyed when I first stepped my foot on the red carpet. That was it, my first ever fashion week experience!

All of these great opportunities are not happening without the power and access of country’s one of the top fashion stylists, Mr. Dong Olmedo, who is also my on-the-job trainer.  To you, sir, I know you are reading my humble blog, a million thanks! I guess an Aztec printed shirt from Israel is not yet enough to express my gratitude to you but nevertheless thank you for everything!

justjovitz_JUSTJOVITZ ATTENDS PHILIPPINE FASHION WEEK SS 2013

Top by Carlo Flores, Coat by Mango, Pants by Oxygen, Shoes by So Fab!, Bag by Balenciaga 

Everything seems so favorable on me these days! HOLD ON TIGHT!

SEE? TAKE IT FROM YOUR GAYEST BESTFRIEND…EVER, DREAMS DO COME TRUE!!!

Keep posted. I love y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment