Saturday, October 13, 2012


DETOUR AHEAD, WHAT’S NEXT?     

Some of you have known me first before I started my humble blog, some of you met me when I was half way gaying through my blog, and maybe some of you just encountered this gayest bestfriend of yours recently. I don’t know. We actually don’t know because we are dealing and living virtually. Who knows? Maybe that gawjuss guy sitting next to you now only knows. HAHA.

Anyhow, it has been several months now since I am working as a freelance fashion designer and stylist. I love my work, I honestly do. Making clothes, dressing up VIPs for certain events, doing photo shoots, etc. I love everything about my work! BUT growing up professionally doesn’t just stop there and it shouldn’t be stopped. THERE IS MORE TO LIFE!

justjovitz_DETOUR AHEAD, WHAT’S NEXT?

Sunnies by Mango, Top and Trousers by Oxygen, Shoes by Dexter

I STRONGLY IMPLY, I NEED, I WAAAAAAAAAAAANNNT TO HAVE A GREAT JOB! TALK ABOUT MY DREAM JOB!

That’s all! Wish me luck!

Keep posted. I love y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment