Tuesday, October 09, 2012


CDO: NO LIQUOR BAN     

One of the ultimate reasons why I love Cagayan de Oro City is, of course, no liquor ban! Okay fine. One of them also is super cheap shopping stores and okay, I’m gonna be honest, good looking straight individuals, too. Talk about basketball players. Oh, that tall, dark skinned, sweating from dribbling balls, nice balls, and needless to say, muscles, greatly formed muscles. HEY, bitch! We are talking about “no liquor ban” here. Stop fantasizing my boyfriend. HAHA. 

Anyhow, my cousin introduced me to her friends and my cousin’s friends led me to meet their friends of friends of friends and that night went so crazy inside the bar and you won’t like to hear what happened after party. HAHA.

ENJOY!!!


justjovitz_CDO: NO LIQUOR BAN


justjovitz_CDO: NO LIQUOR BAN


justjovitz_CDO: NO LIQUOR BAN


justjovitz_CDO: NO LIQUOR BAN

GONE WILD!!!


I LOVE CAGAYAN de ORO CITY! Beautiful and naughty memories are now flashing inside my head! HAHA.

Keep posted. I love y’all!


No comments:

Post a Comment