Wednesday, October 03, 2012


MANGO OUTLET     

Lo & behold to the cheapest yet quality-wise, fast-moving retail powerhouse shopping store, MANGO! It was during my trip to Mindanao’s fashion capital, Cagayan de Oro City, when I was at one of my happiest shopping experiences ever.  I SWEAR! I have been to a lot of regular stores of Mango but never in my wildest fashion dreams will I encounter a $2-worth of blouse. YES! That cheap, no, that cheapest!

While I was looking for a perfect pair of shorts on my second day of Mango Outlet shopping, YES! I already bought a wool gray coat on my first day, one of the sales ladies tamely approached me and asked, “Excuse me, sir, are you a graduate of Ateneo de Davao University?” after hearing it, I was blown away yet still, replied, “Yes! And how did you know that?”, “Our store manager knows you”; the sales lady responded while the manager from her inside office went out and offered a hand shake. There you go, after shaking hands; she bubbly told me every single detail on how the hell she knows this Asian gay. Mind you, it’s the same story where my other acquaintances told me in public that they always see me in school participating in such, needles to mention, just-for-the-grade-school activities and apart from it, seeing me involving my Asian ass in school competitions and of course, sighted me working those animal printed blouses and trousers around the campus. HAHA. Get the scenario, gorgeous? The manager is also an alumna of Ateneo de Davao University.

justjovitz_MANGO OUTLET


justjovitz_MANGO OUTLET


justjovitz_MANGO OUTLET


justjovitz_MANGO OUTLET



justjovitz_MANGO OUTLET



justjovitz_MANGO OUTLET

Necklace gifted by a friend, Top by Giordano, Belt by American Outfitter, Pants by Moto, Shoes by Franco Coballin

Our convo did not just ended up like that, she also shared her past experiences on how she gladly made it as the store manager in Mango Outlet in Limketkai Mall in Cagayan de Oro City and now, she is starting to make her dreams do come true! And by the gay power bestowed upon me, she is now one of my gorgeous readers here on my humble blog. To Miss Tara Abalde, YES! YOU!, thank you so much!

Over all, shopping in any branch of Mango across the archipelago is always and will always be a fun and gorgeous experience!

Don’t you just love shopping at Mango? It’s phenomenal!

Keep posted. I love y'all!


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE MANGO! I REALLY DO! and your comment just made my day! thanks to you, ritu :)

    more power to your site!

    ReplyDelete