Monday, October 08, 2012


MEET MY NEW BABY     

Alright. I’m not gonna lie. God is a witness how I am not that totally inclined when it comes to gadgets. Well, I love technology but I always have this mantra in mind, “I can even have the cheapest phone on earth but please, for Christ’s sake, don’t stop me from purchasing the most expensive bag on the rack!” Then, everything follows.

But when I received my Canon EOS X4 (6-month old now) as one of my graduation gifts from mama, my perception towards technology dramatically changed. YES! Right after which, I wanna have each & every gadget on its latest value & form. HAHA.

Lo & behold to my new ultra-chic, coffee-shop ready, super flat, and weighing 1.8 kgs which can fashionably fit into my ostrich clutch bag; the new Samsung Notebook Series 5! This is the kind of lappy that both suit my personal lifestyle and fashion domination. I love it!

justjovitz_MEET MY NEW BABY


justjovitz_MEET MY NEW BABY


justjovitz_MEET MY NEW BABY


justjovitz_MEET MY NEW BABY


justjovitz_MEET MY NEW BABY

Oh, come on! Let’s not talk about its features (like, the hell I care) as long as it’s light and gorgeous and oh, it’s tinted mocha brown. Mocha Brown? HAHA.

Gay blogging will now transform into much easier, faster, and gayer blog! HAHA.

Keep posted. I love y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment