Wednesday, October 03, 2012


HAPPY OCTOBER     

My apologies for not removing this duct tape on my mouth for about a week now.  I am totally juggling up my schedules both work and personal errands. Y’know, fashion clients, out of town trips, gaying at every streets, and most importantly, giving myself a break…always. HAHA.

Anyhow, hearing from many of you whom I meet at the bar, shopping mall, restaurants, and YES! even in powder rooms, that you read and follow my humble blog is such and statically an overwhelming feeling. Knowingly this Asian gay has nothing to do with your both personal and public life but still, you are there, indulging your gorgeous self on that mouth-watering ice cream and cookies while browsing your number 1 gayest bestfriend’s humble blog. A million thanks for that!

justjovitz_HAPPY OCTOBER


justjovitz_HAPPY OCTOBER


justjovitz_HAPPY OCTOBER


justjovitz_HAPPY OCTOBER

Beannie gifted by a friend, Sunnies by Mango, Necklace gifted by a friend, Sweater by GAP, Shorts by Jovitz Cadigal, Boots by Amagasa

It’s quite normal to hear these awe-inspiring greetings from a lady and homosexual’s point of view but hearing it directly from a good looking straight guy that consistently reads my posts? Oh, Lord! Help me to have a good enema! HAHA. I kid. I kid. I kid. But seriously, I came to realize that I didn’t just invade ladies and gays’ virtual world but henceforth, starting to conquer man’s world right from down under. HAHA.

So, fasten your seat belt, ladies & gays & all good looking gentleman, gay blogging resumes in a while.

No, seriously. After this post.

Keep posted. I love y’all!


No comments:

Post a Comment