Sunday, October 14, 2012

JUSTJOVITZ GOES ON TRAINING IN MANILA     

On a very short notice, YES, I am already here in Manila. I wish I can tell you this soon what I am up to. Well, of course, I am here for such an exclusive training but then again, I am still keeping things to myself not until it will be finally approved.

So, I am staying here for about a month and who knows what life will be after this. I am now experiencing amalgam of emotions. Excited, nervous, thrilled, privileged, happy, sad, floating, everything! EVERYTHING! The only thing I am holding on is that, since I want this, I will make every single effort and sacrifice just to get this!

justjovitz_JUSTJOVITZ GOES TRAINING IN MANILA

Lady Gaga glasses by Aldo. Skin by Python. HAHA.

Talk about DREAM JOB!

Keep posted. I love y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment