Saturday, September 01, 2012


HAPPY FIRST OF SEPTEMBER
     
I am literally hearing some Christmas songs as I am writing this to you, my gorgeous readers! “jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way…” Alright, enough. HAHA. I am totally having a blast staying here and enjoying everything that Cagayan de Oro has to offer! I LOVE CDO!

I have been seeing and greeting lots of relatives and family friends since the night we arrived here and that was 28th of August and now, it’s SEPTEMBER! YES! I am welcoming my countdown to the birth of Jesus Christ here at CDO. It’s really a good feeling to finally see once more your ‘ol good time kinsfolks. That really good feeling that my granny’s sister’s death brought us into a grand reunion. Relatives from different lands come together to witness the burial of our beloved granny’s sister. It was more of an excitement, joy, and extreme happiness that finally granny’s sister is about to enter the Kingdom of Heaven (well, after purgatory, of course). Thus, it ended up with a celebration, congratulating granny’s sister that after her 76 years of existence she was able to live her life to the fullest by serving God and inspiring, us, her relatives to always make God, The Almighty as the center of our life!

We will miss you and we love you so much, Lola Vil!

justjovitz_HAPPY FIRST OF SEPTEMBER


justjovitz_HAPPY FIRST OF SEPTEMBER


justjovitz_HAPPY FIRST OF SEPTEMBER

On a brighter side, everyone was so delighted after the burial and as what one nun uttered, “We must rejoice because finally, she’s already at the Kingdom of Heaven”. So, t’wasn’t that hard to accept her passing; in fact, everyone’s really happy for Lola Vil! God is just so good all the time!

Now, guess what this Asian gay did after the burial? Lord, have mercy! I paid a visit to their infamous Limketkai Shopping Mall! KILL THIS BITCH!

Ladies & gays, and alright, gentlemen, Limketkai has SPRUCE!!!



justjovitz_HAPPY FIRST OF SEPTEMBER


justjovitz_HAPPY FIRST OF SEPTEMBER


justjovitz_HAPPY FIRST OF SEPTEMBER


justjovitz_HAPPY FIRST OF SEPTEMBER


justjovitz_HAPPY FIRST OF SEPTEMBER


justjovitz_HAPPY FIRST OF SEPTEMBER


Oh, I just hope it will hit Davao City’s growing economy really soon!

That’s all! And oh, let this Asian gay greet you first, MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Keep posted! I love y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment