Thursday, September 20, 2012


CLEAN CUT     

The moment I touched down Land of Promise, I immediately paid a visit to Element’s Salon. My hair stylist ever not wanted to let my hair cut short as he doesn’t like seeing me comparable to a lesbian. HAHA. But as for me, throughout these past couple of months, you always see me having my infamous Asian bangs so; I decided to have much cleaner and shorter look.

ENJOY!!!

justjovitz_CLEAN CUT


CLICK TO SEE MORE PHOTOS!


justjovitz_CLEAN CUT


justjovitz_CLEAN CUT


justjovitz_CLEAN CUT


justjovitz_CLEAN CUT


justjovitz_CLEAN CUT


justjovitz_CLEAN CUT

Top and shorts by Rodel Macatangay, Watch by Swatch

What you say? OMG! Do I categorically look like a lesbian? HAHA.

When I was on my way to the mall to do some toiletry-shopping (YES! I do my own toiletry-shopping), a friend of mine spotted me and instantly called me up just to let me know that I do look good on my new cleaner cut! Goals achieved, eh!

Keep posted. I love y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment