Sunday, September 09, 2012


TOUCHED DOWN     


Greetings from Land of Promise, Davao City! YES! I am finally back in my humble home town and indeed, there’s no really place like home. I SWEAR! I arrived early afternoon of yesterday, got a quick nap, attended Mama Mary’s Birthday Celebration by hearing holy mass, and graced the occasion by some good friends who threw a welcoming back party! HAHA. Fellow designers were there and great to see (again) Mr. Garimon Roferos, who is now the creative designer of The House of Michael Cinco and based from Dubai!

Anyhow, frequent travelling, to be honest, has some deleterious effects – my skin gets darker and darker, lost control at the kitchen by gaining more pounds, and my hair gets kinky! GROSS!
In other words, I AM BUT ONE BIG-FAT-UGLY-ASIAN-GAY!!!

justjovitz_TOUCHED DOWN


justjovitz_TOUCHED DOWN


justjovitz_TOUCHED DOWN


After all, I am so glad to be back in town but after a 24-hour stay in the city, I am currently preparing myself and my clothes (again) for an out of town ‘fashion-client’ trip to Carmen!

WORK! WORK! WORK!

I have tons of stories of photos to share from my trips to all of you, gorgeous!

Keep posted. I love y’all!


No comments:

Post a Comment