Wednesday, August 29, 2012

WELCOME TO CAGAYAN de ORO CITY     

My apologies for being silent these past few days, I am having whirlwind schedules to the extent some should be cancelled and postponed due to 24hour tonsillitis. YES! Thank God, just a day! Well, I really don’t tolerate myself with too much medication whenever there is home care remedy. After all, what is the essence of being a registered nurse if you can’t even nurse yourself? Uhm. May I show some raising of hands? HAHA.

But of course, I am still suffering from this effin runny nose. It’s hard! I SWEAR! Most especially, if your planner is fully booked with fashion commitments, client meet-ups, out of town trips, birthday celebrations, thanksgiving parties, etc. Get the scenario? It's a total pain in my Asian ass!

On a happier note, lovely greetings from City of Smiles, Cagayan de Oro City! Actually, I am really here for the burial of my paternal grandmother’s sister on Thursday dated 30th of August 2012. She died due to  pancreatic cancer. So, all her children from different states went home as well family friends, and relatives. I am with my father, and two aunts experiencing this hotel type accommodation in one of my aunts’ home here in CDO.


justjovitz_WELCOME TO CAGAYAN de ORO CITY

I'll be having my 5-day stay here in CDO so, I brought five pairs of shoes inside Vivienne Westwood sporty bag, my new baby (photographed center), and my suitcase of clothes. Okay fine. I just brought stuffs which I think are really necessary. HAHA.


justjovitz_WELCOME TO CAGAYAN de ORO CITY

Now, since I am here in city of smiles; I won’t be home until 2nd of September, so, what would you expect from an Asian gay aged 22 years old and just came from a traumatic break up? EXPLORE THE CITY, OF COURSE! At the end of the day, I am glad because finally my granny’s sister is already together with Our Lord Almighty God, The Savior! And above, I have the opportunity to see her until the very last glimpse.

More photos and gayest stories? HAHA.

Keep posted. I love y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment