Wednesday, September 19, 2012


ZIPPING THE LINE     

I’m not gonna lie. I am the least Asian gay on earth who has a deep interest in sports. YES! Those effin gayest seasons when you spotted me wearing such sporty looks, t’was all nothing but a faux. HAHA. There are really times when I feel sporty and just ramp the look. I am totally not into sports! PERIOD.

Okay fine. I may give it a try or two but that’s it. Nothing more, nothing less.

BUT when I do sports and adventures, I GO EXTREME! HAHA. My experience of riding the 700 and 400 meter-ride of pure nature, zipline fun, and overlooking the well-known seven falls in Lake Sebu, South Cotabato, Philippines noted as the highest in South East Asia at stunning height of more than 600 feet was, indeed, incomparable!

Now, your number 1 gayest bestfriend continue spreading his arms wide open as he just rode Asia’s longest dual zipline at the record of 840 meter-ride with speeds up to 90 kph in Dahilayan Adventure Park! HAHA.

justjovitz_ZIPPING THE LINE


justjovitz_ZIPPING THE LINE


justjovitz_ZIPPING THE LINE


justjovitz_ZIPPING THE LINE


CLICK TO SEE MORE PHOTOS!


justjovitz_ZIPPING THE LINE


justjovitz_ZIPPING THE LINE


justjovitz_ZIPPING THE LINE


justjovitz_ZIPPING THE LINE


justjovitz_ZIPPING THE LINE


justjovitz_ZIPPING THE LINE


justjovitz_ZIPPING THE LINE


justjovitz_ZIPPING THE LINE


justjovitz_ZIPPING THE LINE


justjovitz_ZIPPING THE LINE

And here is the video while riding the zip line! HAHA. ENJOY!!!



Top by Jovitz Cadigal, Knitted Jacket by TNT, Shorts by GAP, Socks by Aldo, Shoes by Amagasa for Jelly Bean, Watch by Swatch 


Oh, I just really love high and long rides! HAHA. Bitch, please?

Keep posted. I love y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment