Friday, September 21, 2012


JUSTJOVITZ ATTENDS MGU 2012     

The Knightingales Society of Davao will be hosting its annual gay beauty pageant tomorrow, 22nd of September 2012 at 7pm at The Grand Cap Auditorium! YES! You heard it right! From candidates to production staff down to the organizing committee, all are bona fide students and alumni of Ateneo de Davao University. FABULOUS!

Okay fine. Don’t judge me now. YES! With my mama and papa’s consent, I joined Miss Gay University 2008 and ranked as one of the Top 10. How can I be your number 1 gayest bestfriend if I wasn’t able to join the most prestigious gay beauty pageant in town? HAHA.

Now, as being part of it way back in 2008, I will be gracing the show. Take note, gracing, not joining; as many of my gorgeous readers keep asking me whether will I be hosting or joining the show. Oh please, for Christ’s sake, I will be there neither to host nor to join BUT I will be wearing my evening stunning gown as the newly crowned Miss World 2012 – Miss China!

justjovitz_JUSTJOVITZ ATTENDS MGU 2012

For tickets and reservations please click HERE.

Many of you are wondering for whose creation I will be strutting and whose magical talents in beauty of hair and make-up will I be wearing. For the record, I have been pondering on this how many times since I said “YES” to the main man, Jepoise Miedes, of the event. I chose the ever-multi-talented Fuji Jimenez to dress me up for the show. He already worked with Michael Cinco just recently during the Bench Universe. For the hair & make-up, I will be entrusting them all in the hands of Macky Perez a.k.a. Lady Morgana. This is me, this is justjovitz, unquestioning the talents of this new generation!

Last Monday, we already had our trial hair and make-up and there will be few changes since I really wanted to look-like the most beautiful Asian woman on earth BUT lo & behold to the evening gown I will be sporting, t’was so unbelievable! The pattern, the details, and the craftsmanship, all are truly exceptional. But oh boy, I gained weight and the gown wasn’t actually fitted me well. That’s the main reason why I am only having one cup of rice A DAY and cutting down my carbohydrates. It’s hard, really hard; accompanied by my curfew at 12 midnight and my ever-growing finger nails that needed to be polished tomorrow morning. Mind you, I am taking the most expensive hormonal female pills in town just to achieve the entire Asian woman look! KILL THIS BITCH!

Just only few hours away from the big night and my schedule rice meal will be due on Sunday. I am only taking oat meals, crackers, fruits, and candies! Lord, have mercy!

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS SHOW! IT HAS BEEN FOUR YEARS SINCE I DRESSED UP LIKE A TRUE BEAUTY QUEEN!!!

See y’all, my gorgeous readers, tomorrow, 7pm at The Grand Cap Auditorium and temperatures will rise as DJVadim (Ukraine) will be playing the hottest music at Starr for the after-party!!!

Wear your best evening attires, Fashion Police will be at the deadly red-carpet entrance! HAHA.

Keep posted. I love y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment