Thursday, September 13, 2012

ILLEGAL ASIAN GAY BLOGGER     

It is totally heart crashing that no matter how the world campaigns for an eco-friendly material and even promote ways how to love back nature in return as she provides anything that we are currently enjoying now, there are still people out there who keep their asses working in destroying our mother earth. Well, I may be the least person on earth who displays publicly true affection to our environment but I tell you, I am pro eco-friendly world!

Having said that, my trip to Tubay, Agusan del Norte was severely alarming! YES! Extreme destroying of our environment has taken place, name it – mining, illegal logging, etc…they have it!


justjovitz_ILLEGAL ASIAN GAY LOGGER



justjovitz_ILLEGAL ASIAN GAY LOGGER


CLICK FOR MORE PHOTOS!


justjovitz_ILLEGAL ASIAN GAY LOGGER



justjovitz_ILLEGAL ASIAN GAY LOGGER



justjovitz_ILLEGAL ASIAN GAY LOGGER



justjovitz_ILLEGAL ASIAN GAY LOGGER



justjovitz_ILLEGAL ASIAN GAY LOGGER


justjovitz_ILLEGAL ASIAN GAY LOGGER

Sunnies by Mango, Top by GAP, Pants by Oxygen, Shoes by Amagasa for Jelly Bean. Photos by Dhessa

I do hope that one day, people will realize how Mother Nature gives everything to us yet imprudent people are getting paid by destroying it! And oh, my photos have nothing to do with those obnoxious practices! I SWEAR TO GOD!

Thoughts?

Keep posted. I love y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment