Thursday, September 06, 2012


HANGING BRIDGE     


It’s modern, it’s steel, it’s long, it’s blue, and it’s in Agusan del Norte! YES! The Blue Hanging Bridge located at Tubay is one of the prides of Agusan del Norte! It fascinates me every time I travel and encounter hanging bridges. I have been to Bohol’s infamous dual wooden hanging bridge and I thought it was scrotum-ish cracking by defying its gravity! HAHA. But lo and behold to Agusan’s long blue steel hanging bridge; I have never ever been to any places that have this kind of long and steel hanging bridge! I tell you, it’s more that scrotum-ish blowing!!!

justjovitz_HANGING BRIDGE


justjovitz_HANGING BRIDGE


justjovitz_HANGING BRIDGE


CLICK FOR MORE PHOTOS!

justjovitz_HANGING BRIDGE


justjovitz_HANGING BRIDGE


justjovitz_HANGING BRIDGE


justjovitz_HANGING BRIDGE


justjovitz_HANGING BRIDGE


justjovitz_HANGING BRIDGE


justjovitz_HANGING BRIDGE


justjovitz_HANGING BRIDGE


justjovitz_HANGING BRIDGE


justjovitz_HANGING BRIDGE

Wayfarer by Mango, Top by Gap, Denim Jeans by Oxygen, Shoes by Amagasa for Jelly Bean

Now, my $56, 789, 809 question is, how do they make hanging bridges? It’s amazing, no?

Keep posted. I love y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment