Thursday, September 20, 2012


HAPPY FIFTH BLOGSARY     

YES! YES! YES! Today, we are thankfully celebrating our five months of having gay, gayer, and gayest moments of being together! OMG! It is beyond 150 days since you hailed me to your lappies, iPads, iTouch’s, tabs, desktops, phones, and even personal computers, but most importantly, welcoming me to your beautiful and gay life as your number 1 gayest bestfriend! CHEERS!

It is, indeed, very wholehearted and touching every time justjovitz gorgeous readers approach me anywhere around the city and happily tell me “Oh, I love your blog”, “I am one of your gorgeous readers”, “Oh, your blog is addicting”, “Your blog is now famous”, etc…please accept my warmest gratitude to all of you, my dear readers. After all, I wouldn’t be here without your unconditional love and support.

justjovitz_HAPPY FIFTH BLOGSARY


justjovitz_HAPPY FIFTH BLOGSARY


CLICK FOR MORE PHOTOS!


justjovitz_HAPPY FIFTH BLOGSARY


justjovitz_HAPPY FIFTH BLOGSARY


justjovitz_HAPPY FIFTH BLOGSARY


justjovitz_HAPPY FIFTH BLOGSARY

Sunglasses by Aldo, Top by Jovitz Cadigal, Shorts by GAP, Socks by Aldo, Shoes by Amagasa for Jelly Bean, Watch by Swatch. Photos by Miichii Dacup


Each of you telling your seat mate inside the four corners of your room, your coffee buddy, your shopping sister, your gym mate, your helper, and even your close friend whom you trust telling all the stories about that bitch fondling your boyfriend, to all of you who spread a word about your number gayest bestfriend, a million thanks!

Now, as we go forth for the next five months, maybe next five years, five decades, be with me as we continue bringing out the gayest colours on earth has to offer in our lives!

Long live the gayest moments!

Keep posted. I love y’all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment