Thursday, November 15, 2012


TRAVEL PERIOD EXTENDED     

YES! Yesterday marked my first holy month of having my exclusive training here in Manila and as per contract I signed with the high-class company, it has supposed to end last day but the promo of long trip is extended until 28th of November! OMG! More days to enjoy my vacation! HAHA. I kid. I kid. I kid. 

In veracity, well, some of you already know that I am dealing with two departments, one of which was during the first two weeks of the training and the latter department was taken for the duration of the last two weeks. Now, I have to polish everything to the best of my ability to be of expertise on the other department which I guess the main reason of my extension.

Having said that, look what just arrived today! My extra clothes, bags, and shoes from Davao City since I only brought clothes enough for just a month so, I let them forwarded the garments here in Manila. HAHA.
More runways to walk and best of the best outfits to be worn!

justjovitz_TRAVEL PERIOD EXTENDED


justjovitz_TRAVEL PERIOD EXTENDED


justjovitz_TRAVEL PERIOD EXTENDED

Wish me luck, everyone!

Keep posted. I love y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment