Monday, November 26, 2012


BRICK WALL    

I was on my second week here in Manila when my assigned area was just at the heart of the metro. I had a late lunch with my ever supportive, motherly attitude, and print on print on print fashion statement trainer, Mr. Dong Olmedo near our training place. But before heading out, I saw this wide panel walled bricks that gave me an instant feeling of classic and elegance architectural establishment.

So, with my frisky and free-spirited outfit for the day, I made sure I must be photographed with it having the bricked wall as my archetypal background! HAHA.

justjovitz_BRICK WALL


justjovitz_BRICK WALL


justjovitz_BRICK WALL


CLICK FOR MORE PHOTOS!


justjovitz_BRICK WALL


justjovitz_BRICK WALL


justjovitz_BRICK WALL


justjovitz_BRICK WALL

Wayfarers by Mango, Top from Israel, Bag by Balenciaga, Watch by United Colors of Benetton, Pants by Ralph Lauren,  Shoes by So Fab!

Gorgeous, no? Okay fine, not me. I mean, the bricked wall! HAHA.

Keep posted. I love y’all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment