Thursday, November 08, 2012


HAPPY NOVEMBER     

Moses knows that I really do try my best to manage my effin time but as my exclusive training goes by, it becomes more tough and hectic. Haven’t slept more than five hours on weekdays (well, thanks to holidays for reminding me that I am still human) and been battling every single day just not to be late before my call time, think about leaving home 3 hours right before the clock ticks for my early in the morning schedules.  HUH!

Anyhow, I have been here in Manila for more than three weeks now, how fast time flies, eh.  And I am totally enjoying my exclusive training. Though you can’t really say that schedules are as comfortable as you want them to be but lo & behold, I am taking sacrifices and putting so much effort to have tremendous and incomparable evaluation.

justjovitz_HAPPY NOVEMBER


justjovitz_HAPPY NOVEMBER


justjovitz_HAPPY NOVEMBER


CLICK FOR MORE PHOTOS!


justjovitz_HAPPY NOVEMBER


justjovitz_HAPPY NOVEMBER


justjovitz_HAPPY NOVEMBER

Wayfarers by Mango, Top from Israel, Belt by Salvatore Ferragamo, Trousers by Dolce & Gabbana, Shoes by Franco Coballin

Today, I am on my second set of training. YES!, there are two sets; first two weeks were all about paper works and something to do in doors and the two more weeks will be dealing with windows. I tell you, I am truly enjoying…everything!

Hang on there, gawjuss!

Keep posted. I love y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment