Thursday, November 22, 2012

FAMOUS SALON AND COFFEE SHOP     


I’m not gonna lie. I am very unambiguous when it comes to my hair styling. Well, some of you know how I truly pay so much time and put on fire my pocket just to have a good one. I have been to a lot of salons in Davao wherein I already mentioned on my previous posts but then again, as I always say, I really don’t mind the name of the salon, I go for the magical hands and skills of the hairstylist, it is just happened that my stylist way back in Davao City works for big names in hair styling.

Anyway, it has been two months since I had my hair cut and YES! that was in Davao. HAHA. But ladies and gays, the moment I saw the advertisement of this salon on a magazine donned  by celebrities trusted in the name of hair styles, I already know where to go to have my first ever salon therapy in the metro of Manila.

WELCOME TO London-ish, in-house coffee shop, gawjuss hair stylists, and needless to mention, orgasmic shampoo and conditioner, FAMOUS SALON!


justjovitz_FAMOUS SALON AND COFFEE SHOP


justjovitz_FAMOUS SALON AND COFFEE SHOP


justjovitz_FAMOUS SALON AND COFFEE SHOP


CLICK FOR MORE PHOTOS!



justjovitz_FAMOUS SALON AND COFFEE SHOP


justjovitz_FAMOUS SALON AND COFFEE SHOP


justjovitz_FAMOUS SALON AND COFFEE SHOP


justjovitz_FAMOUS SALON AND COFFEE SHOP


justjovitz_FAMOUS SALON AND COFFEE SHOP


justjovitz_FAMOUS SALON AND COFFEE SHOP


justjovitz_FAMOUS SALON AND COFFEE SHOP


justjovitz_FAMOUS SALON AND COFFEE SHOP


justjovitz_FAMOUS SALON AND COFFEE SHOP


justjovitz_FAMOUS SALON AND COFFEE SHOP


justjovitz_FAMOUS SALON AND COFFEE SHOP


justjovitz_FAMOUS SALON AND COFFEE SHOP


justjovitz_FAMOUS SALON AND COFFEE SHOP


justjovitz_FAMOUS SALON AND COFFEE SHOP


justjovitz_FAMOUS SALON AND COFFEE SHOP


Top by, Belt by People Are People, Pants by Oxygen, Shoes by Penshoppe

What you say? Am I already a famous bitch? HAHA. 

Mind you, a group of teenagers around six of them approached me and gave their digits. HOLY CHRIST! Now, I will leave it to your imagination what happened next. HAHA. *wink*

Remember, I am your gayest bestfriend!

Keep posted. I love y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment