Monday, November 19, 2012


HAPPY SEVENTH BLOGSARY     

Greetings from Philippines, my gawjuss readers! YES! We are now celebrating our seven months of being together and humbly welcoming me into your life as your gayest bestfriend! HAHA. How fast time flies, eh? Well they say, once you are enjoying doing things you truly love, you will never notice that it’s already dusk ‘til dawn. AND I LOVE WHAT I AM DOING!

justjovitz_HAPPY SEVENTH BLOGSARY


justjovitz_HAPPY SEVENTH BLOGSARY


justjovitz_HAPPY SEVENTH BLOGSARY


CLICK FOR MORE PHOTOS!




justjovitz_HAPPY SEVENTH BLOGSARY


justjovitz_HAPPY SEVENTH BLOGSARY

Reflectors by Forever 21, Top by Old Navy (Tie Dyed - DIY), Capri by Mango, Shoes by Commes des Garçons

With that note, allow me to leave a question to all of you; Have you ever asked yourself if where you are actually going in life?

That’s all!

Keep posted. I love y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment