Sunday, November 11, 2012

STATUS MAGAZINE     

Lo & behold, MY FIRST EVER MAGAZINE EXPOSURE!!! OMG! I NEED A NEBULIZER!!!

Everything went so fast that day during the Day 4 of Philippine Fashion Week. While I was chatting with Mr. Dong Olmedo at the VIP Lounge, a group of three individuals wearing their avant-garde outfits approached and asked me if they can have a photograph of your gayest bestfriend and of course, the outfit I was wearing and believe it or not, I said, YES! HAHA. 

After series of shots taken in front of prominent fashion designers, VOILA, JOVITZ CADIGAL FOR STATUS MAGAZINE!!!


Styling by Mr. Dong Olmedo

My deepest gratitude to Mr. Dong Olmedo for dressing me up, thank you so much, sir! And to my lovely folks at Status Magazine, you guys are just so awesome! To visit their website, click HERE, for their facebook account, HERE.

There you go! AIM HIGH & ACHIEVE IT!

Keep posted. I love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment