Friday, November 02, 2012


ONE OF THE PRESSES     


For the past five days of Philippine Fashion Week Spring Summer 2013, my seat was either at the black VIP or at the white regular seats but lo & behold on my sixth day,  I chose to be one the presses fronting the runway taking glamorous shots of both the collection and the models. HAHA.

justjovitz_ONE OF THE PRESSES


justjovitz_ONE OF THE PRESSES


justjovitz_ONE OF THE PRESSES


justjovitz_ONE OF THE PRESSES

Sometimes, you just don’t have to sit there and watch the fashion show until it ends, well, I must say, trying to blend in amongst the sea of wide and long camera lenses with the rest of the photographers have been a crazy yet very memorable experience!

I am deeply throated, NO!, honored I mean! HAHA.

Keep posted. I love y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment