Monday, April 22, 2013


TONED DOWN

Okay fine. I must admit it that only as of these recent years, I have the confidence to go all topless on a beach getaway but remembering all those gayest days, alright, gayest years, I can't even barely go naked and just pretend busy doing some chores or even preparing the food for everyone. But hey, those moments were, indeed, a escaped from enjoying the beach! HAHA.

justjovitz_TONED DOWN


justjovitz_TONED DOWN


justjovitz_TONED DOWN


justjovitz_TONED DOWN


justjovitz_TONED DOWN


justjovitz_TONED DOWN

Cap by DC, Bracelet by Oxygen, Candy Coloured Bracelet (Souvenir from Bantayan Island), Shorts by H&M

May Moses and Abraham continue to bless me with enough determination to keep this tone and oh, great confidence to keep gaying around the shore line. Perhaps next time, running with dogs, playing with the sand, and fighting with big waves. Oh, what a beautiful life, no?

Keep posted. I love y'all!  

No comments:

Post a Comment