Sunday, April 14, 2013


JOVITZ CADIGAL AS VISUAL MERCHANDISER & WINDOW DRESSER IN MANGO IS NOW SIGNING OFF


Inhale...Exhale. SURPRISE!

Well, dreaming doesn't just stop once you already landed unto your dream job. In fact, while you are so busy doing your passion, you tend to dream bigger! True enough that my experiences in this company have been very rewarding. I am so beholden having had the opportunity to work for such a very fast growing retail company but after sunset, you incline to ask yourself; do I really love Mango as a company or just a brand?

justjovitz_JOVITZ CADIGAL AS VISUAL MERCHANDISER & WINDOW DRESSER IN MANGO IS NOW SIGNING OFF


My memories in this company will never be forgotten. The skills I have learned both in visual merchandising as well as in window dressing will be of great value to me in my career. Though I only have a very short stay in Mango, think of a 250ml bottle of perfume which has never been fully consumed until this day since I started working, I already have heaps of basic cognitive process both professionally and as an individual.

To my Mango Family, thank you for everything and may our paths will still cross in the future and by then, we gonna rock the house down by partying all night long!

MERCI BEAU COUP!

Keep posted. I love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment