Tuesday, April 02, 2013


PROTECT YOUR EYES

Greetings from Island of Bantayan, gawjuss!

Well, if there's one thing I effortlessly collect, I must say, it's gonna be sunglasses. As some of you know, I am a 'sunglasses sucker' (forgive me for my term). HAHA. But seriously, I can't live without sunglasses nor go out from my place without wearing one. It is actually becoming a part of my identity…humble identity.

So adding to my meek collection, here are the new sets of goodies.

justjovitz_PROTECT YOUR EYES

 From R-L: Red Mango Foldable Yaco Wayfarer Sunglasses, Leopard Printed Mango Foldable Yaco Wayfarer Sunglasses, and Tea-Shape Folded & Hung Sunglasses.


And YES! these are the new babies on the block that I am sporting here in Island of Bantayan!

Keep posted. I love y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment