Tuesday, April 09, 2013

ISLAND OF BANTAYAN

Free time is so rare to find nowadays. I have been working with Mango for about six months now and I must admit that I miss travelling. Okay fine. Roaming around Metro Manila during my training and now, handling two stores here in Metro Cebu can be linked to travelling as well but what I mean is…real travel. New culture, new place, new food, beautiful sceneries, sunrise, sunset, everything…y’know, just living life to the fullest!

Lucky me for having opportunities to travel to Boracay and Bohol before taking this career woman path and take it from me, Bantayan Island is to look out for! No, not just to look out for beautiful beaches but lo & behold, jaw-dropping gawjuss men. I am not saying that Islands of Boracay and Bohol haven’t something to boost but y’know, good-looking men are way more concentrated in Island of Bantayan! Why oh why?

justjovitz_ISLAND OF BANTAYAN


justjovitz_ISLAND OF BANTAYAN


justjovitz_ISLAND OF BANTAYAN


justjovitz_ISLAND OF BANTAYAN


justjovitz_ISLAND OF BANTAYAN

justjovitz_ISLAND OF BANTAYAN


justjovitz_ISLAND OF BANTAYAN


justjovitz_ISLAND OF BANTAYAN


justjovitz_ISLAND OF BANTAYAN

CLICK FOR MORE PHOTOS!



justjovitz_ISLAND OF BANTAYAN


justjovitz_ISLAND OF BANTAYAN


justjovitz_ISLAND OF BANTAYAN


justjovitz_ISLAND OF BANTAYAN


justjovitz_ISLAND OF BANTAYAN


justjovitz_ISLAND OF BANTAYAN


justjovitz_ISLAND OF BANTAYAN


justjovitz_ISLAND OF BANTAYAN


justjovitz_ISLAND OF BANTAYAN


justjovitz_ISLAND OF BANTAYAN


justjovitz_ISLAND OF BANTAYAN


justjovitz_ISLAND OF BANTAYAN


justjovitz_ISLAND OF BANTAYAN


justjovitz_ISLAND OF BANTAYAN


justjovitz_ISLAND OF BANTAYAN

Wayfarers by Mango, Necklace by Aldo, Top by Forever 21, Bracelet by Oxygen, Shorts by H&M, Slippers by DC


Don’t judge me now. I didn’t bring home the trophy neither scored in Bantayan! HAHA.

Keep posted. I love y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment