Saturday, April 06, 2013


HELLO SUMMER 2013

As some of you know, my gawjuss readers, I spent my Holy Week Holiday in a beautiful Island of Bantayan for four days and three nights. YES! That long! And I THANK MOSES and ABRAHAM for letting me witnessed one of the most breathtaking islands in the Philippines!

Living in (for the first time ever) the most famous native house in Philippine Archipelago for four days which known as "bahay-kubo", made my travel worth remembering. And oh, needless to mention, the modern-type of it where you can utilize the fully furnished native house - from two-doors refrigerator to kitchen to cable T.V. and hot & cold shower! BRAVO!!!   

justjovitz_HELLO SUMMER 2013


justjovitz_HELLO SUMMER 2013


justjovitz_HELLO SUMMER 2013


CLICK FOR MORE PHOTOS!



justjovitz_HELLO SUMMER 2013


justjovitz_HELLO SUMMER 2013


justjovitz_HELLO SUMMER 2013


justjovitz_HELLO SUMMER 2013


justjovitz_HELLO SUMMER 2013


justjovitz_HELLO SUMMER 2013
justjovitz_HELLO SUMMER 2013


justjovitz_HELLO SUMMER 2013


justjovitz_HELLO SUMMER 2013


justjovitz_HELLO SUMMER 2013

Wayfarers by Mango, Cardigan by F21 Men, Necklace & Top by Mango, Belt by Terranova, Jeans by Mango, Shoes by Tau Naqi

More stories and photos after this post!

Keep posted. I love y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment