Monday, April 15, 2013

SATISFY YOUR THIRST

My six months in Cebu Trimark Ventures, Incorporated – Mango, have been very fulfilling. From my all-encompassing training in Manila, traveling city to city every single day to reaching my dreams by attending Philippine Fashion Week, Manila Fame, prima events to being photographed for certain magazines to my first-ever television exposure to conquering Queen City and living the best of things that life has to offer. EVERYTHING WAS NOTHING BUT ALL MAJOR!

But anyhow, as I always say, once you are already not growing anymore, it's time to let it go and move forward! After all, THERE IS MORE TO LIFE! So here I am, wearing sweater and a pair of shorts (I must admit, I miss flashing short shorts), wondering what's the next step ready to be taken by your gayest best friend.



justjovitz_SATISFY YOUR THIRST


justjovitz_SATISFY YOUR THIRST

justjovitz_SATISFY YOUR THIRST


justjovitz_SATISFY YOUR THIRST


justjovitz_SATISFY YOUR THIRST

Sunglasses by Folded & Hung, Top by Adidas, Shorts by American Outfitters, Shoes by Milanos

Well, who knows where these loafers will take me to?

Keep posted. I love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment