Friday, April 19, 2013

DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA

Enough with the drama. Let's move forward!

Anyhow, I am not that totally fascinated when it comes to skateboarding apparels, most especially if it appears manly, I mean, very manly. But as I always say, there's no harm in trying. You'll never know what best works for you unless you'll try it and VOILA! a renowned action sports brand, District of Columbia is my new best friend on the hood!

My new DC cap and slippers celebrated their beauties at its finest as the sun was about to set in beautiful Island of Bantayan! GAWJUSS!



justjovitz_DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA


justjovitz_DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA


justjovitz_DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA


justjovitz_DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA


justjovitz_DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA


justjovitz_DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA


justjovitz_DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA


justjovitz_DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA


justjovitz_DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA


justjovitz_DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA


justjovitz_DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA

Cap and Slippers by DC, Top by Cotton On, Candy Bracelets by Oxygen, Surfing Shorts by H&M

What chu say? HAHA.

Keep posted. I love y'all!

2 comments: