Sunday, December 02, 2012

OUR LADY OF GOOD VOYAGE     

Friends been telling me since the day I arrived here in Manila to pay a visit to this miraculous church situated on top of Antipolo, Rizal overlooking the entire Metro. Though I am having really tough schedules, well, I left my planner blank today, first Sunday of Advent, to finally quench the long time thirst to hear holy mass at the said church.

Ladies & gentlemen, WELCOME TO OUR LADY OF GOOD VOYAGE!

justjovitz_OUR LADY OF GOOD VOYAGE


justjovitz_OUR LADY OF GOOD VOYAGE


justjovitz_OUR LADY OF GOOD VOYAGE


justjovitz_OUR LADY OF GOOD VOYAGE


CLICK FOR MORE PHOTOS!


justjovitz_OUR LADY OF GOOD VOYAGE


justjovitz_OUR LADY OF GOOD VOYAGE


justjovitz_OUR LADY OF GOOD VOYAGE


justjovitz_OUR LADY OF GOOD VOYAGE


justjovitz_OUR LADY OF GOOD VOYAGE

I tell you, the experience was really spiritual-awakening!

Keep posted. I love y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment