Monday, December 31, 2012

LAST SATURDAY NIGHT OF 2012     


As some of you know, Sunday’s my day-off. So, I always make sure if not to party at least treat myself to have fun, may it be a bar, a new restaurant, a good cawfee house, or even a nice massage spa, on a Saturday night. But what was meant to be attending an event at one of the city’s reinventing clubbing plus style party bars turned into sitting together and having your favourite cawfee at Starbucks with good folks who are based here in queen city of south but originally from land of promise as well. I certainly dunno what happened. Maybe t’was truly meant to be a coffee night. Though we already had our name on the guest list via one of the organizers of the event, we still opted not to attend. MIRACULOUS!

So, after that good conversation over cawfee, I dropped them off along the highway and VOILA! explored the city at crack of dawn around 2 o’clock in the morning. YES! I was just inside the cab all the time when I toured the city trying to find the bar where I may say “I BELONG HERE! I FINALLY FIND MY SOUL MATE BAR!”, with the exception of PentHouse, well, let’s say, I also love to be there, of course.

After an hour ride inside the cab around the city, I ended up going home and paying this:

justjovitz_LAST SATURDAY NIGHT OF 2012

Photo taken via mobile 

#nuffsaid

I love Cebu, I really do, but gimme some more queen city of south next time!

So, how was yours? How was your last Saturday night of 2012? I WANNA KNOW!

Keep posted. I love y’all!


No comments:

Post a Comment