Monday, December 03, 2012


FIRST EVER COMPENSATION     

Lo and behold, your gayest bestfriend just received his first ever pay slip! JUMP! JUMP! JUMP! HAHA.
Well, of course, I am getting paid even before I started doing things I love such as my talent fee from my previous clients being a freelance fashion designer and stylist way back in Davao. BUT I tell you, ladies and gays, and gentlemen, too, this pay roll coming from my stable exclusive training is entirely different. I can’t even let go even a single penny of it. For Christ’s sake, I worked my ass to the extreme to earn that humble beginning! HAHA.

justjovitz_FIRST EVER COMPENSATION


Now, don’t make me feel like I earn thousands and thousands of dollars every 15 days just to shop on the latest promotion of Prada and Balenciaga. HAHA. Let’s just say, everyone starts from scratch and currently, I am working my way up!

YO! I EARN FOR MY F*CKIN’ LIVING! IMAGINE? HAHA. IMAGINE!!!

Keep posted. I love y’all! 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. YES, cid! I AM TOTALLY LIVING IT UP! OMG! see you soon! HAHA.

      Delete
  2. sis im so inspired im gonna have one to go justjovitz ^_^ im so proud of u ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw! that is so sweet of you, kimma! a million thanks! it's one of the best things in life, to inspire you and other people as well :) HUG!

      Delete