Sunday, December 09, 2012

FIRST TELEVISION EXPOSURE     

I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY! HAHA. DREAMS DO REALLY COME TRUE! TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY!!!

Alright, let's settle down. That was it! MY FIRST EVER TELEVISION EXPOSURE!!! HAHA. 

To my lovely folks in Rated K, to my H.E. by Mango family, and to all of you who has been there for me, for all the love and support, A MILLION GAYEST THANKS! WHO KNOWS WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT? HAHA. 

Here's a video clip of my appearance earlier in Rated K:



Video credits to Louise Capuyon

You can also watch it on line: HERE and HERE

Ladies and gentlemen, KNOW WHAT YOU WANT, WORK TO GET IT, THEN VALUE IT ONCE YOU HAVE IT!

DO WHAT YOU LOVE BECAUSE AFTER ALL, EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO A BEAUTIFUL AND GLAMOROUS LIFE!!!

Keep posted. I love y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! By the way, I really enjoyed reading your blog! And you are too cute to be gay but oh well! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, that's so sweet of you, Farrah! A MILLION THANKS! YOU JUST MADE MY DAY :) KEEP POSTED & HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

    ReplyDelete