Monday, December 31, 2012


LE FAREWELL CATWALK 2012     

Only hours to go and we are about to finally leave Year of Dragon. 2012 has been so great to me! I SWEAR TO GOD! It has been so generous to all of us, most especially to your gayest bestfriend! 

February of 2012, I passed the Philippine Nursing Licensure Examination, the following month? I was able to discover the beauty of Cebu City and amazing Island of Bohol, April of this year, I started my humble blog and continuously gaying around the blogosphere, and the succeeding months went so fast that it actually made me savored every single momentous event giving so much emphasis on my first ever Philippine Fashion Week attendance and lo & behold, my first ever television exposure, and to set the standards of GREAT 2012, VOILA!, I GOT MY DREAM JOB! 

justjovitz_LE CATWALK FAREWELL 2012

Sunnies by Mango, Top by Segreta,, Bag by Luggage Label, Trousers by Ralph Lauren, Shoes by Milanos

So, to Our Almighty God, He ultimately knows how I praise and glorify Him each day of my life, to my family who never failed to support me in my new career, to my love life which cannot be found as of this period, please just stay there (HAHA!), and of course, to all of you, YES! YOU!, a million thanks! For without you, I wouldn’t be as gay as this! HAHA. Take that!

ALTOGETHER, LET’S MOVE FORWARD IN THE SAME RIGHT DIRECTION! CONTINUE AIMING HIGH & ACHIEVE IT!

SEE Y’ALL, GAWJUSS, IN 2013!

Keep posted. I love y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment