Friday, May 11, 2012

CHRYSANTHEMUMS     

Prints, floral, and pastels are just few of those spring and summer pieces we have seen on runway from fashion week and I am just so delighted when friends of mine, Jordan and Bianca, had their garage sale. Actually, they had it way back months ago and I just can't find time to spin this floral top I got from Bianca's closet. For heaven's sake, it's summer! So, I guess I need to take this around for the second time, YES! the first time was at Boracay Island.

ENJOY!!!


justjovitz_CHRYSANTHEMUMS

justjovitz_CHRYSANTHEMUMS

justjovitz_CHRYSANTHEMUMS

justjovitz_CHRYSANTHEMUMS

justjovitz_CHRYSANTHEMUMS

Wayfarer Sunnies by Mango, Shirt by Petit Limoges from Bianca Pabalan's Closet, Shorts by Fashion Designer Rodel Macatangay, Mandals by Hawaii

I wore it when my family and I had a visit at the resort where one of our aunts has been constructing her rest house and resort for about a year, Ang Tribu Bagobo Woodlands!

That's all!

Keep posted. I love y'all!

1 comment:

  1. oh, LOVE FROM UK! thank you so much, adele :) that's so sweet of you! I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!

    GREETINGS FROM PHILIPPINES!

    ReplyDelete